Thursday, August 19, 2010

baby gift 20100728 activities ended


Today is in July 28, 28 day-long Asian Olympic Games baby evaluation has ended finally, isn't one month words long long-distance telephone short,baby gift, thanks in here me has supported the friends of mine, the family member as well as throws in the group mutually mothers, you have not supported my family the baby also not to take the such good result, I hoped that each mothers make a better progress for theirs child.In this activity, also let me become friends with many mothers the friend,(Related Articleskids costumes The child is not willing to eat meal), knew that each mother such garnered votes diligently every day for the child, writes the diary, passed on the photograph, good tired, but was the intention, the baby was mother's all.The proverb said that raises does not teach, father; Teaches not strictly, idle teacher; Child not study, non-suitable; Young not study,red baby socks, Lao He for also lets me from this time activity understand that each people want to understand the good faith two characters, in mother garners votes in the group, everybody does very well. Our body is must set an example for mother, starts from me. Thus, our baby will also learn.My family's little princess has read is very clever, is obedient very much, this is I biggest comfort. Good,baby gift, everybody continues to try hard to make the final sprint! Finally must thank the platform which 3861 Chinese mother and child net provides, lets our life be richer, multi-colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment