Thursday, August 19, 2010

handmade baby gift ideas The treasure diary 58th issue loves the beautiful stench the small treasur


On July 16 Friday, today was the time which this week of last day went to school,handmade baby gift ideas, in the morning got out of bed lets the treasure clean the teeth in the same old way washes the face,kids clothing, to gripped braid's time has the problem. Every day I will ask what the treasure does grip today? Because the treasure too loved the beautiful stench, every day must grip the dissimilar hairstyle, if do not use according to hers request she to cry to express the protest.
This is familiar with me to think that is not I fosters, is kindergarten teacher fosters. In the treasure class has Mr./Mrs. Zhong the human to be good, each time the treasure is on vacation from school in the background braid is dissimilar with early morning, using an alternative grips the different lovable braid, therefore the treasure likes specially. Today the treasure tells me to need to grip that kind of mermaid's braid which Mr./Mrs. Zhong grips. I am vacant,(Related Articlesgirls coats Milk immediate influence child intelli), because on me the evening class, returned to family's time treasure already to take a bath yesterday, like this I did not look day before teacher gripped style. Behind the treasure said likely tail such. Finally gripped the series braid to keep a tail from top to bottom to the bottommost. After gripping,retro kids clothing, the treasure traces goes through a strategic pass reluctantly. The rejoicing treasure has not looked too much today troublesome.
Saw treasure I was thinking like this I must go to net over a hundred degree N to grip hair's style, will let treasure one day of new hairstyle another day, such treasure will not make a tearful scene, moreover affirmed that ultra will like me hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment