Monday, August 16, 2010

toddler girl dresses Understood that child's psychological demand is the home education starting poi


Studies not well, displays when is not good, some guardians actually constantly accuse the child. Can we think that our responsibility, seek the reason on their body?

When climatic conditions change, when geographical environment change, when the farmers know acts as circumstances permit, change planter method; When social environment transformation, does the guardian have thinks of the renewal education idea?

Then, under present social background, what our child thought is what? What do they need?

The US ' the Reader's Digest ' once published a educational expert to write with child's name for parents' letter. This letter has regarding our many parents profits from and inspires the significance. It wrote:

First, my hand with is small, regardless of does any matter, please do not request me to be perfect; My leg is very short, please slow walk, so that I can be able to follow you.

Second,toddler girl dresses, my eye did not look like you such to see passes away the surface,baby doll, please let me observe all things slowly, and hoped excessively many do not limit to me.

Third, the housework is many, but my childhood is short, please use from the housework to extract some time to speak in a world to me the fantastic story, do not only be the toy which regards me seeks pleasure.

Fourth, my sentiment is frail, please to my reflection sensitive, do not scold all day continuous, treats me to treat you to be the same likely.

Fifth,neiman marcus kids clothing, please cherish me, trains me frequently to person's politeness, instructs me to handle the matter, educates me depending on any life.

Sixth, I need you to encourage unceasingly. Criticize me severely frequently and do not threaten me, you may criticize the matter which I make the mistake, but do not always scold me.

Seventh, please give me some freedoms, lets me decide some matters, should allow me not to be successful, so that my ever not successful learn lesson. One day, I meet to decide my life path.

Eighth, please let me and your together entertainment. The child needs to obtain happily from parents there, the direct positive parents want to obtain from child there are happily same.

Guardians, if above several you can do very well, then you are an educationalist. If you do have the disparity, then this disparity is you and educationalist's disparity.


No comments:

Post a Comment